ISO 9001 2008 Certified
PHILATRON’S STALLION Electrical coiled cables, another one of our OEM qualified products—asked for popular demand and found
to the most competitive trailer cables in the industry. The Xenoy plug is non destructible, non corrosive, light weight, and the pull force is almost 500 pounds. Xenoy plugs are far superior to metal and the competing plastic plugs in the market. Philatron has completely phased out the zinc/metal option and here are the reasons for this business decision:
- Philatron was the leader that changed the OEM preference to a non-metal plug & today the truck OEM standard is a non-metal plug and would like to continue to create this change and awareness in the aftermarket industry.
- Xenoy plugs are practically indestructible and are corrosion proof
- Xenoy plugs are made in the USA
- Xenoy plugs are competitive in comparison to the metal plugs
- Xenoy plugs are offered with a 3 year warranty
- Philatron can control production and lead times on the Xenoy plug
Do you know the difference between Xenoy Plugs and Metal Plugs?
Xenoy is a hi-tech polycarbonate that is pound per pound approximately five times as strong as steel and 20 times as strong as the die cast zinc used to make metal plugs.
Xenoy Plugs vs. Metal Plugs
|The Philatron Xenoy Plug||The Metal Plug|
|(Proglong Life of Sockets)||(Allows Corrosion and Distortion That Shortens Socket Life)|
Warranty: Xenoy Plug – THREE YEARS / Metal Plug – One Year
Corrosion of contacts are not covered (please see Warranty Policy page)
The choice is obvious: Xenoy plugs.
Xenoy is registered trademark of the General Electric Company.